Given London’s prominent position in Arbitration and the gradual rise of other arbitration centres, it is within LSLC’s remit to seek the exchange of views between the users of arbitration and arbitrators themselves for the purpose of (a) furthering the knowledge of all participants and (b) ensuring that learning from such meetings will maintain the high standards of London Arbitration
• The pros and cons of arbitrating under the auspices and rules of institutions such as the ICC, LCIA or LMAA
• The standards to be applied during Interlocutories, the hearings and to writing awards
• Are there different standards in Small Claims Procedure cases?
• Benchmarking the basic qualities of a good Arbitrator
• Feedback on the performance of arbitrators and Arbitrator selection
• The level of costs and arbitrators’ fees