What has happened to shipping and finance markets post Credit Crunch?
Issues to be discussed:
– where have we moved to in finance? The approach of the banker today to new lending
– the issues faced by the Accountancy Profession resulting from the Credit Crunch
– what legal issues has the Credit Crunch thrown up or highlighted
– what have been the benefits of the Credit Crunch and who has fared best?
– what now does the future hold for the Western bankers, accountants and lawyers?
The event will be followed by a Drinks Reception sponsored by Moore Stephens.