• When will the new rule on governing law come into effect, and how should clients react to it?
• How will the court’s new powers to support arbitration work?
• Will leaving section 69 (appeals on a point of law) unchanged hinder the development of the common law?
• Will the changes on substantive jurisdiction tilt the balance against unmeritorious challenges?
• When will the interests of justice lead the court to rehear the evidence?
• Are we missing an opportunity to fix other problems with the Act?
The Final Report on proposed Reform of the Arbitration Act – RoundTable Discussion update