This event is now fully subscribed and, unfortunately, further registrations will not be accepted
Recent judgments to be discussed include:
· Durham Tees Valley Airport -v- BMIbaby
· The “Elbrus”
· The “North Prince”
· The “Kildare” and the “Wren”
· Choil -v-Sahara and the “Narmada Spirit”
and topics to be discussed will include:
· What is an “available market”?
· How can forward losses be assessed if there is no “available market”?
· What is Owners’ loss if Charterers fail to perform a time charter trip, duration “without guarantee” ?
· If (Disponent) Owners have hedged their exposure in the FFA market, should they be able to recover hedging losses?
· Does the law encourage attempts to recover more than Owners’ real loss?