“Reality Testing in London Arbitration – does the system serve the needs of users?”
Chairman: The Hon. Mrs Justice Cockerill DBE
Panel members and Issues
1. Juliet Blanch – Arbitration Chambers
Choice of Tribunals and consequences – diversity and other issues
2. Julia Dias QC – 7 King’s Bench Walk
Halliburton v Chubb: An elegant solution or a poisoned chalice?
3. Vasanti Selvaratnam QC – 36 Stone
Section 67 challenges and perceived problems arising from the Emirates case and multi-tiered clauses
4. Karen Maxwell – Twenty Essex
Review of the AA 1996 – What (if anything) should go on the shopping list?
5. Helen Yiacoumis (Skuld FD&D Greece)
An Industry perspective on the London maritime arbitration system DEBATE