It will cover new developments such as the 2017 LMAA Terms, changes in enforcement and the law on injunctions. It will also consider whether Brexit poses a threat to the industry and how London can improve in ensuring the pool of expertise is as wide as possible and that costs and funding are controlled appropriately.
• TERMS – New LMAA Terms 2017
• FAIRNESS – what role has diversity in shipping arbitration?
• COURT SUPPORT – interim relief and injunctions to support arbitration
• COST EFFICIENCY – project managing disputes – are clubs budgeting well
• FORTHCOMING DECISIONS – Can orders under Section 44 of the Arbitration Act 1996 be served on non-parties outside of the jurisdiction?
LSLC SPECIAL EVENT FEES:
MEMBERS – £30.00. NON-MEMBERS – £50.00