The Songa Winds  EWCA 1901 (Civ)
• A series of interesting points concerning letters of indemnity arising from the decisions of the Commercial Court and Court of Appeal in The Songa Winds litigation
Fraud, forgery and bills of lading
• What are the different types misconduct commonly associated with bills of lading?
• How does the law analyse such misconduct – both in terms of presentation to carrier or presentation to banks – and what are the consequences?
Volcafe v CSAV  UKSC 61
• Supreme Court overturns (and tells off) the Court of Appeal
• Inter-relationship of Art. III R 2 and Article IV R 2 of the Hague Rules explained
• Burden of proof in cargo claims clarified