log in to access lecture notes
It will cover new developments such as the 2017 LMAA Terms, changes in enforcement and the law on injunctions. It will also consider whether Brexit poses a threat to the industry and how London can improve in ensuring the pool of expertise is as wide as possible and that costs and funding are controlled appropriately.
• TERMS - New LMAA Terms 2017
• FAIRNESS - what role has diversity in shipping arbitration?
• COURT SUPPORT - interim relief and injunctions to support arbitration
• COST EFFICIENCY - project managing disputes - are clubs budgeting well
• FORTHCOMING DECISIONS - Can orders under Section 44 of the Arbitration Act 1996 be served on non-parties outside of the jurisdiction?
LSLC SPECIAL EVENT FEES:
MEMBERS - £30.00. NON-MEMBERS - £50.00
The Hon. Sir Bernard Eder
Christopher Moss - LMAA Arbitrator
5.30pm - 7.30pm
This event will be accredited for 2 CPD points