log in to access lecture notes
• Salvage in the 21st Century – challenges and opportunities, reasons to be cheerful
• ‘Throwing the baby out with the bathwater?’ - when salvage services are required and the role of LOF
• No cure, no pay. No cure: what next in the context of a grounding?
• The risks of it going wrong from the P&I perspective
• How will the maritime community deal with the mega ship salvage operation? - the Vale-Max bulk carriers and UL “20,000 TEU” Container Ships
• Potential costs of a failed emergency response salvage operation – more than the Costa Concordia?!
• Is the salvage community ready to respond? – demystifying the steps to be taken
• Why is LOF seen as expensive? - alternative funding arrangements to pay for the costs of salvage
Simon Kverndal QC
Andrew Chamberlain – Holman Fenwick Willan
Holman Fenwick Willan
5.00pm - 7.00pm
This event will be accredited for 2 CPD points