log in to access lecture notes
The current position
• The practical impact of the Recast Brussels Regulation
• What difference is made by the EU judgment in Gazprom ?
• Would anti-suit injunctions from a tribunal work?
• Can an award of damages be an effective alternative remedy?
• Is it possible to take part in foreign proceedings on the merits without becoming bound by the result?
• Do the LMAA terms give tribunals enough powers?
Simon Gault - LMAA Arbitrator
Vasanti Selvaratnam QC - Stone Chambers
Hill Dickinson LLP
6.00pm - 8.00pm
2 CPD hours - SRA ref: DVS/LSLC; BSB ref. 1609